5.31.2011

The 10 Pan Challenge


Alright beauties... I mentioned in my last blog that I was going to participate in the 10 pan challenge. Before even picking out products I knew I was going to have a hard time with this. While picking the products I thought "how in the hell am I going to be able to do this...this is going to be a bitch" No joke, I don't think I can do this but I'm going to try. I'm going to try my damn hardest because I really really want to be able to say that I did this LOL. Here we go.... ((under the cut))




These are my 11 products. I know it's a 10 pan challenge but I had to throw in another because two of the products are smaller sized. Some of these I use everyday and some not so much but I've had them forever and I could use the extra space they take up ;) 
1: Chi Heat Protectant Spray ((Small Size))
2: Frizzease Hair Serum
3: Urban Decay Primer Potion ((Sample Size))
4: Bobbi Brown Gel Liner
5: MAC Studio Fix Fluid Foundation ((because i really really want to try NARS))
6: Dior Exfoliating Scrub
7: Lancome Cleanser 
8: Dior DiorShow Mascara
9: MAC Bronzing Powder ((I've already hit pan so I need to finish the whole thing))
10: EOS lip balm
11: Too Faced Insurance eye primer

So there you have it. I don't have any rules other than what the challenge actually is...I'm not trying to make this harder than it actually is... I cannot buy anything beauty related until I have hit pan or finished all ten of these products and I will show proof on here.  =) Wish me luck...I'm going to need it dolls! And to everyone else doing this... please show me that this can actually be done!!!! 




  && ...K 


8 comments:

  1. Good luck! I think the EOS lipbalm's going to be the hardest; I never seem to be able to finish lipbalms before they go missing lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck! What an awesome idea! I bet my wallet would love if I did this, hmmm I'll have to think about it LOL!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the luck...I went to Target today for something and I had the hardest time not buying anything in the beauty section!!! I might just have to lose the lipbalm on accident??? LOL!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck! I just started mine and I picked some products that will take me foreverrr to get through (stupid me!) Keep us posted with how it is all going!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good luck!! Ok, so what if you run out of mascara first? Does that mean that you can't buy mascara until you finish everything?

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Danisaddiction: I thought about this too but I have 7 other mascaras ((don't judge me lmao)) that I could use...I chose this one though because it's my daily one ;) Just another item to be used up faster!! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ok so I had another thought... have some of your friends come over... try a few items (I think you know what items I'm talking about) give their opinion, then you coulf write a review and the products would be gone faster LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Haha...I'm a mascara hoarder myself! =D I just counted 13!!

    ReplyDelete

tyfyt <3