5.06.2011

Laura Mercier TM Review

Okay so I recently had a huge bloomies beauty department haul and out of the many things I purchased, I was SOOOO excited to try the Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer in Sand. I usually wear MAC Studio Fix and so everyone knows that its a thick and full coverage formula. My son plays baseball and here in Las Vegas it can get pretty hot so something that was light but could still give me coverage was def on my wishlist. I tried this out and I honestly felt that it was just okay. The coverage was ehh...the spf was ehh...the moisturizing was non-existant and it looked dusty on my face?? I wore this twice and after washing my face the other night I realized I had small bumps across my cheeks and on my chin....I NEVER break out so this was really strange for me. Needless to say this went right back... and I'm still on the lookout for a TM. :(

 && ...K 

No comments:

Post a Comment

tyfyt <3