5.11.2011

lazy wednesday...

so usually I'm the type that's up and at em at like 7am...house cleaned, son to school and time to do my makeup, hair etc. ....today was not like that at all! LOL! ((more under the cut))
It has been such a lazy day today. I'm in VS PINK sweats with my hair in a high bun and minimal makeup- Foundation, concealer and bronzer ((all MAC)), light golden e/s ((ELF)) and eyeliner in Whiskey ((Urban Decay)), Mascara ((diorshow)) and some lip balm and I called it a day. ;-) I'm thinking about doing a tutorial in the next few days...if you have any requests or something you would like to see let me know! 

BTW...i didn't post anything about it but I had the best mommies day ever. My son made me a mug in his kindergarten class and my daughter bought me roses. We went to an italian festival here in Las Vegas and I got to eat the best fried foods! Love my babies more than anything in this universe.
Me and my little stud

my little coco 




 && ...K 

2 comments:

  1. Awww, your kids are adorable!! I love when my kids come home with stuff they made from school for me. It's so sweet =)

    ReplyDelete

tyfyt <3