5.25.2011

Lipstick tag

I saw this on thebeautifullifeofthegirlnextdoor's blog and actually quite a few of others so I thought I'd join in the fun ;)


1. When you were a child, did you use your mother's lipsticks?
Yes and I would always get in trouble for it too LOL.... I get my love of makeup from my mom so she always had a ton of stuff to play with. 


2. How old were you when you bought your first lipstick?
I don't know exactly but I know I was probably in middle school and it was probably some drugstore brand too.


3. Pink or red lipstick?
I love them both equally because I don't really wear either...I'm more of a nude girl ;)


4. The most expensive lipstick you have ever bought?
Dior or Chanel... I think they are like $27 which isn't too far off from my fave Nars.


5. And the cheapest?
I think maybe some Loreal or Maybelline one. Not sure how much


6. What's the most bizarre thing you have ever done with a lipstick?
Um...I dont really do anything bizarre with my lipstick. i've written on a mirror with lipstick...does that count??


7. If you had to recommend a lipstick, which brand would you recommend and why?
NARS hands down and also MAC. Both are so nicely pigmented for me and have great lasting power. 




 && ...K

3 comments:

  1. cute tag, i think i might do smth like this too, i think its fun~~~my most expensive lipstick is from Chanel, cheapest one i think its wet and wild~~~lol and if you are ever in toront you should totally try out Seoul Restaurant~~~


    jessy
    threenothing.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOLOL I think every girl tried their mum's lipstick when they were little haha ^^
    And woah, $27 is a lot for a lipstick. I don't even pay that much for a foundation, lol!

    ReplyDelete

tyfyt <3