5.03.2011

my current obsession- 5/3

Okay so I'm usually obsessed about a few things every week and this is what I'm totally obsessing on today...



I am sooooo in love with this color ((Turquoise & Caicos)) from Essie:

This is seriously the prettiest "tiffany blue". I'm usually an OPI girl (( and sally hanson's instant dry!)) but i'm really loving this line. Especially since its available at Walmart, Target and Ulta now and not just salons. I have another shade (( Master Plan )) and I loved that greyish hue too. The only thing that I slightly dislike about this polish is that it does take a couple of coats to really bring the color out but really...its worth it. This polish doesnt chip for me... with or without topcoat. :) next color on my Essie try list is Mango Bango and Meet me at Sunset. Loving this line!!
 && ...K 

No comments:

Post a Comment

tyfyt <3