5.31.2011

My weekend FOTD...

Hello beauties!!! This past weekend has been so much fun for me and my hubby. His birthday was on Sunday so we had dinner and went to see the super funny Daniel Tosh at Mandalay Bay... it really is awesome to live in Vegas ;) Anyways...of course I forgot my camera so I had to take pics on my phone. ((under the cut))
Sorry,  my camera phone sucked but since I forgot my camera I wanted to snap some pics before we got to Mandalay Bay...hence the seatbelt LOL!!!!












































































Here is a close up on my eye.... I did a deep purple and black smokey eye with a nude lip.

Here are the products I used. :) Obviously from my other pics I don't wear this much makeup everyday but it was a special occasion.
Face:
MAC Studio Fix Liquid Foundation
MAC Studio Concealer
NARS Orgasm Blush
MAC Refined Golden Bronzing Powder
Eyes:
Lancome Successorize e/s
MAC Carbon e/s
Urban Decay Naked e/s
Lancome Lavender Girl
Urban Decay Virgin
Dior Diorshow Mascara
Lancome Hypnose Drama Mascara
ELF Brow Powder ((not sure the name?))
Lips:
MAC Viva Glam Gaga2 Amplified Gloss
NARS Striptease Gloss

Okay now on a side note....I've seen a few other people do this challenge and I'm sure that my hubby and my wallet could benefit from this. I am going to pick out 5 things from my beauty pantry ((LOL)) that I need to use completely before I purchase another beauty product. This is seriously going to be the hardest thing that I will ever ever have to do because I'm always on to the next one when it comes to makeup and beauty products. Some girls like to collect shoes...I like to collect shoes and makeup LMAO!! I'll be back with the 5 products and hopefully I'll actually be able to add more. :) Have a gorgeous day!

 && ...K

5 comments:

  1. You look beautiful! and I am so jealous you live in vegas!I have only been once but I had so much fun and I can't wait to go back in feb too turn 30! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girl you are soooo beautiful!!! I LOVE Daniel Tosh, but when he was here the tickets sold out in less than like 2 minutes it was CRAZY!!! I heard his new act is outrageous, can't wait to hear it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks dolls!! Daniel Tosh was amazing!!! We had such a good time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey girl, Luv to see some looks from you on Makeupbee! Great look here!

    ReplyDelete

tyfyt <3