5.19.2011

New skin care??? :/

For my birthday ((back in November)) my mom bought me a really expensive skin care set. It's a korean brand and I really couldn't even tell you the name but the lotions, creams and toners worked amazing!!! Like beyond amazing. My face was brighter, smoother and just overall in better condition ((not that it was bad before but I have dry skin and it felt so moisturized after)). Well today I realized that I'm out of it. My moisturizer is pretty much done ((Lasted me forever!)) I would really like to purchase again but I'm wondering if I can find something that works great and is a little more reasonably priced. Any suggestions??

on my face ;-) :
MAC Studio Fix Powder
MAC Studio concealer
NARS Sea Foam e/s
MAC Carbon e/s
Urban Decay 24/7 Zero eyeliner
Lancome Definicil Mascara- ((sample I received- review coming soon))
MAC Bronzing powder in refined golden ((can't wait for the Surf Baby one!))
NARS blush in Orgasm.

Have a gorgeous day!!
 && ...K

5 comments:

  1. I adore SK11 have you tried it at all? it is quite pricey too in Australia but perhaps you can buy it cheaper online?

    http://little-jo-its-all-about-me.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the suggestion! I'll have to check it out. =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hm i wish i could help you, but i have oily skin. However, when my skin is dry, i use boots moisturizer and aveeno products to cleanse my skin. Hope this helps!

    thelibertybelleblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. heyy i have dry skin as well.. but seriously i am so into "paula's choice".. her products are the best in the market (but i dont like her packaging lol but i guess less money goes into packaging = more money going into the products itself?)... I'm using her CLEAR system with her night moisturizer for dry skin (i use it both mornign and night and trust me this will moisturizer any dry spots/flaking skin!! s2).. and im jsut using a neutrogena sunscreen spf 45 that is marked by paula as one of the best susnscreen.. check out her site (www.beautypedia.com for her scientific reviews on other brands.. and if you wanna buy her line u can check out www.paulaschoice.com) mannn i wish i get paid for tellign everyone about her but i dont lol!! jsut trying to help =]

    ReplyDelete

tyfyt <3