5.05.2011

super mini haul ;)

UPDATE!!! This is the best blow dryer! It cut my dry time from close to an hour to maybe twenty minutes. I still like to flat iron my hair ((since its super frizzy)) so wet to fully dry and straightened in about thirty minutes. :) I'm in love ya'll! It came with a diffuser that I still need to learn how to use... If anyone knows a good tutorial on how to use this...PLEASE LET ME KNOW! 

 && ...K 


So yesterday I went to Target to get a few things and realized that the hair dryer I've had for literally 10+ years finally blew up on me ((not literally!)) so I needed a new one. I've been reading a lot about new hair products and while I was ready to go out and get a $200 dryer I read online and have heard many reviews on the Remington T-Studio Ceramic Pearl AC Professional Hair Dryer and heard that it was actually better than the CHi and others in its price range.


 I love the color...its brown and baby pink and I also want to try out the curling wand in its line as well. If anyone has used, loved or hated these products...let me know! I'll do a review soon! :) 


P.S: its on sale now at Target for $29.99 ;) 


 && ...K 

No comments:

Post a Comment

tyfyt <3