6.02.2011

My Baby's 3rd Birthday!

Today is my daughter Aleah's 3rd birthday!! I can't believe how grown up she is. And how similar she is to me! The girl loves everything beauty related...nail polish, makeup, lotions...you name it, she has to have it. Especially if it's Hello Kitty related. ((more under the cut))


here are some pics of my gorgeous babe! She has a little bit of makeup on ((I most definitely do not put makeup on her all the time... fyi she is only 3!!)) and she loved it. :) just a little eyeshadow and some gloss ;)








Hope everyone has a gorgeous day!!! 
 && ...K

5 comments:

  1. Awww, she is too cute! Happy birthday too her. I wish my baby was still 3!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a little cutie! She is adorable! I just love that age! I hope she had a great birthday! And, I also wish my daughter was still 3!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwww she is sooo cute, Happy bithday to her... May God bless all of u Aamin.


    http://fakhrarafique.blogspot.com/2011/06/early-bird-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the bday wishes!! Why do they have to grow up so fast! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww so cute!!!
    Following back
    Thanks
    http://misoglamorous.net

    ReplyDelete

tyfyt <3