6.07.2011

New do....

Good afternoon beauties!! Today I'm kinda excited because I'm getting my haircut. Right now it's an inch past my armpits ((not sure how else to describe?? LOL)) and I want a summer bob. I've done the a-line and I've just the straight across bob so I'm not sure what I want but I want a bob. I was thinking that maybe a bob with choppy layers and bangs?? I dunno... I guess we'll see what I come out with?? Haha! Wish me luck! Pics to come later today :)

Is anyone else chopping off their locks for the warmer weather??

Have a gorgeous day!!

 && ...K

1 comment:

  1. o0o! You should post pictures of your new hair do! =) I want to cut my hair too but my husband likes my hair long. Oh wells. Haha. Great blog. New follower. It'd be great if we could follow each other.

    -Dinah
    dgsbeauty.com

    *Check out my giveaway:
    http://www.dgsbeauty.com/2011/06/dgsbeautys-100-followers-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete

tyfyt <3