7.23.2011

Awards!!

Hi Beauties!!
I want to thank Pandora's Box for these great awards!!! I appreciate the love so much. 







AND NOW THE RULES:
1. Link back and thank the person who tagged you.
2. Post seven things about yourself and answer the list of favorite questions. ( I have already covered this in my previous blog award so wouldn't want to bore you again)
3. Pass these awards to 15 bloggers.
4. Notify the lucky bloggers who got these awards.



Name your favorite colors:
Pink and Green 

Name your favorite song:
Unchained Melody <3

Name your favorite dessert:
I really really love pastries

What pisses you off:
People with no common sense 

When your upset you:
Go shopping LOL

Your favorite pet:
My toy poodle Boomer 

Black or white:
Black

Your biggest fear:
Failing my kids

Best feature:
um... I have no idea...

Everyday Attitude:
Happy :)

What is perfection:
The Urban Decay Naked Palette ;) 

Guilty pleasure:

Donuts 

Now I tag these great blogs....
2. Foxy Aries ((who by the way is having a giveaway))

Now for the last five... Let me know of any new blogs that I should check out or that you think deserve these awards! =) 

 && ...K

3 comments:

  1. Congrats on the awards hun! And yum! I love donuts too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! Congrats on the awards! I’m your newest follower :) Please feel free to come by http://raisingastorm.blogspot.com and follow if you’d like! I look forward to keeping up with your future posts!

    - Alison

    ReplyDelete

tyfyt <3