7.23.2011

Organix Shampoo Review

Hi Beauties! 
I got the chance to try out the Organix Nourishing Coconut Milk Shampoo and Conditioner. I really really wanted to like this product. 


Here is what it says on Ulta.com about the Shampoo:
Sulfate-free formula gently cleanses and hydrates for silky smooth hair. Nourishing Coconut Milk Shampoo by Organix is enriched with organic coconut milk and coconut oils to moisturize while ultra-whipped egg white proteins repair and strengthen your hair. Exotic fragrance is like an escape to the tropics


Here is what I say about the Shampoo and Conditioner:
It smelled so nice out of the bottle and it lathered up really well... I had such high hopes for this since I've been reading a lot about it but as soon as I rinsed the shampoo out my hair was so rough and hard. I then proceeded to the conditioner hoping that it was going to make my hair softer than the shampoo left it and while I left it on for the full 5 minutes it says on the bottle... it made my hair even more rough and it felt like all the oils in my hair were gone. My hair was hard. Like stiff hard. And when it dried it was more frizzy than what I started out with. I was sooo disappointed!! I will for sure not be buying this pair and I'm so happy I was able to sample before actually buying it. 


Has anyone had a good experience with the Organix line? This shampoo and conditioner make me nervous to try out another in their line. Let me know =)


Have a gorgeous day!!


 && ...K



1 comment:

  1. I love the scent of coconuts in the summer. Too bad this didnt work for you. Thanks for sharing.
    My latest post:
    http://pandorasssbox.blogspot.com/2011/08/krizmah-designer-bags-with-conscience.html

    ReplyDelete

tyfyt <3