7.20.2011

Wishlist Item!!!

Hello beauties!!! Just like most of you are I'm in love with the mag Allure so when I came across this I HAD to have it.

Here is what Sephora says about it:

Allure Beauty Editor Palette by Sephora (Value $150)
What it is:
A collection of makeup created in collaboration with the beauty experts at Allure magazine.

What it does:
This extensive collection includes five fashionable color palettes selected by Allure Editor-in-Chief Linda Wells and her team of top beauty editors. The main component holds all five palettes and a portable compact. The compact is interchangeable, so choose any palette, snap it in, and go!

Interchangeable Color Palettes:
- All Fun No Sun: coppers, bronzes and browns
- Color Theory: sharp jewel tones like violet and green
- Beauty 101: soft nudes and taupes
- Sparkles Fly: black, bold gold and orange
- Where There's Smoke: smoky charcoal and grays

What else you need to know:
Each palette contains six eye shadows, one blush or bronzer, and one doe foot lipgloss. These high-payoff eye shadows are totally blendable. Each lipstick is non-sticky and can be swapped among palettes.


What I say about it: I NEED TO OWN THIS NOW!! =)

Do any of you have this? Do you love it? Please let me know because I'm 5 seconds away from going to my local Sephora to pick it up. LOL. 

Have a gorgeous day!!

 && ...K

1 comment:

  1. I love palettes of any kind so I say it's a definite purchase for sure!

    ReplyDelete

tyfyt <3