9.28.2011

I got a new job!!

 Hi Beauties!!!
well, I got a new job yesterday and I'm really excited....this means more money for my makeup hauls! LOL! I work as a property manager for a commercial real estate company...I'm so ready to get back to work. It's been a few months. ;) Since I am working now and really need my makeup to stay on all day...does anyone have any recommendations for a primer?? Let me know!!! =) btw...totally loving my Nars Sheer Glow foundation at the moment. Will do a review soon. =)

 && ...Kelli

3 comments:

  1. Congrats! I look forward to your makeup hauls! I really don't have any good recommendations for a primer since I am still on the hunt for one that will work for me. Have you tried hard candy ones or smashbox? Lots of people love those

    ReplyDelete
  2. I use the chaffing gel and also spray elf setting spray... COngrats on the new job!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks!!! I'll check out the hard candy and elf ones...i've heard good things about those too. =)

    ReplyDelete

tyfyt <3