9.18.2011

Review: Seche Vite

Hello beauties!!! I've always been pretty good about putting a base and a top coat when doing my nails. The brands I've used vary from bath & body works to sally hansen to OPI trying to find the best one for me....well ladies ((and gentlemen?)) I've found it!!! 


more under the cut

I heard about Seche Vite from friends and actually heard it from Blair Fowler before I made the decision to try it out. At $9.95 a bottle ((0.5 fl oz)) I was expecting a lot. And boy did it deliver. 


Here is what Seche.com says:
Seche Vite™ dry fast top coat is widely acknowledged as the world's finest top coat. Specially formulated to penetrate through nail lacquer to the base coat forming a single solid coating over the nail plate for a much more durable finish. Guaranteed not to yellow while leaving nails silky, stronger and resistant to chipping and peeling.

Seche Vite™ is a TOP COAT designed to penetrate all layers of the polish to dry the nails quickly and create a long wearing, strong and UV protected surface on your nails. Do not use Seche Vite™ as a base coat; it is a top coat ONLY and will not adhere to the natural nail.



Here is what I say:

This stuff is seriously the best of the best. It dries 5x faster than anything I have ever tried before. My nails usually start to chip after a week ((if not before)) but it's been a good week and a half and my Essie Master Plan is still going strong. Most definitely worth the $10!!! I will for sure be purchasing more of these products.

fyi there is a warning on the label that says:

WARNING! This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
I'm not planning on eating the stuff so I think I'm alright?? Not exactly sure what this might mean but I'm not too worried about it because I've also seen that warning on sanrio products LOL...like I said...unless I plan to eat it, I'm not stressing it.


Have you also had a good experience with this product?? Which ones? Let me know! :)




Have a gorgeous day!!

 && ...Kelli 

1 comment:

  1. I love it! I can't believe how awesome it makes your nails looks. Never paint my nails without anymore!

    ReplyDelete

tyfyt <3