10.26.2011

FOTD ((need to start doing more of these)

Good morning beauties!! It's a pretty gloomy day here in Vegas. It's a nice change to the 80 degree weather we have been having in MID OCTOBER!! It's crazy! Well, I wanted to do a FOTD but had to take the pic on my phone because I don't carry around my camera like I used to ((should start doing that more too)). Here we go....

So today I went pretty natural since Mon-Fri I'm at work in an office ((that's my office in the pic)). Since the pic was taken with my phone you can't really see much so i promise I'll take better pics next time LOL.
This is what my face is wearing:
Nars Sheer Glow Foundation in Gobi
Mac Bronzing Powder in Refined Golden
Nars Orgasm blush
Urban Decay Naked e/s
Uban Decay Buck e/s
Mac Carbon e/s
Urban Decay Virgin e/s ((highlight under brow))
Bobbi Brown Gel Liner in black
Maybelline Falsies mascara
Maybelline Buttercup lippie

So there you have it. A pretty dull day in makeup LOL but I love having the neutral days. Especially when the weather is "stay inside and sit by the fire with a nice cup of coffee" weather. ;)

What are your neutral colors?? Let me know!

Have a gorgeous day...even if it might be raining outside! =)

 && ...Kelli

2 comments:

  1. I love my UD Naked Palette as it carry all gorgeous neutral shades:) You're Pretty:)Keep posting more:)kissesXX

    ReplyDelete

tyfyt <3