10.10.2011

INGLOT in VEGAS!!!

Hi Beauties!!! I hope everyone's weekend was great. Mine was unbeleivably awesome. The Chargers won against the Broncos (woo-hoo) and I went shopping this weekend at the Forum Shoppes at Caesar's Palace here in Las Vegas. Usually if I do come to this mall it means I'm shopping for a handbag LOL, so I usually don't wander to far into the shops. For those of you who haven't been to the Forum Shoppes there is a wing that is three stories tall and it's kind of stupid the way it's laid out. you have to walk in circles basically to get to a higher or lower floor...so I usually don't go there since all the boutiques I want are in the main area. Well, since I was with my mom and she hadn't been there in a while we decided to go and we stumbled onto this.......under the cut ;)
WE HAVE AN INGLOT HERE IN LAS VEGAS!!! Not only do we have one, I found out we have two of them. Don't ask me how I didn't know about this but I'm so happy to have discovered it!!!

 

I didn't want to take pictures from inside ((I didn't want them to tell me to leave)) so I have these two from the outside LOL. So ladies, the next time you are in LV and want to stock up without paying shipping....Inglot is at the Forum Shoppes and Town Square here in Vegas...oh and bonus woo-hoo's for them building a new sephora in Forum too!!!!!

4 comments:

  1. LOL, i was the same way! i went to vegas and took a picture of the outside of inglot b/c i wasn't sure if i'd get in trouble taking pictures inside.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yay! I am for sure going there when it is my vacation/bday time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the info! I'll have to check it out!

    Feel free to check out my jewelry blog! I am starting a website where I sell jewelry too! http://www.tanyakara.com

    Please follow my blog or comment to support as well. Thanks! Let me know if you want me to follow back =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I must visit an Inglot store soon, preferably in Vegas!

    ReplyDelete

tyfyt <3