10.25.2011

My Review of Total Face Brush

Originally submitted at EyesLipsFace.com

Soft, caressing bristles allow for soothing application of facial and bronzing powder. Great for quick full-face touchups. All e.l.f. professional makeup brushes have been designed and tested by our professional team of makeup artists. Each brush has been ergonomically designed to fit perfectly int...


you get what you pay for....

By Pretty in Pink from Las Vegas, NV on 10/25/2011

 

1out of 5

Pros: Price

Cons: Poor Quality, Sheds, Not soft

Describe Yourself: Classic Style

I guess since this was only $1 I can't complain too much. But... It shed after a week of using it and I didn't even use it daily. It isn't soft and doesn't apply powders very well. I've had better luck with the studio line.

(legalese)

No comments:

Post a Comment

tyfyt <3