10.24.2011

Oldie but goodie =)

Hello my beauties!!! Usually my makeup is pretty neutral for work. On my eyes I usually have my go-to Naked palette by UD, Zero liner and my ever fave Diorshow mascara ((but currently LOVING Maybelline Volume Express Falsies)) and I usually grab my everyday lippie ((everyone has one right?!)) MAC Cherish but I opened my lip drawer and grabbed something else instead. I don't even know when the last time I used this was but I still love it and I hope they still make it!! LOL!!

It's the Maybelline Moisture Extreme lipstick in Buttercup.

 

I fell back in love with this all over again. =) Do you have any products that you haven't used in a while and when you went back...can't remember why you left it?? Let me know...I would love to try them out! =)

Have a gorgeous day!!

 && ...Kelli

No comments:

Post a Comment

tyfyt <3