10.05.2011

Yes to Carrots Body Butter REVIEW =)


Hello beauties!! I bought the travel size ((1 oz)) jar of the Yes To Carrots Super Rich Body Butter and I have to tell you guys that I love this stuff. I've been using it mainly as a hand cream and my hands have never felt this silky and soft. Especially in this weather here in Vegas.

More under the cut

I was a little hesitant to try this product out because I tried out the Yes to Cucumbers facial towelettes and I more than hated them. It didn't remove my makeup and it left my face feeling extremely dry and nasty. Well...they got back a customer in me because I will be buying this body butter for some time to come =)

What Ulta says about the product:
Yes To Carrots C Through the Dry Spell Deliciously Rich Body Butter is an amazing revitalizing body treatment for very dry skin. Application of this anti-oxidant rich body butter provides an immediate and long lasting moisturizing effect. Shea Butter, rich in vitamins A and E, improves skin softness and suppleness, which makes it ideal for dry or sensitive skin care. This lightly scented body butter is paraben-free and ideal for very dry skin

Ingredients
Water (Aqua), Dead Sea Water (Maris Aqua), Caprylic / Capric Triglyceride, Glyceryl Stearate, Algae Extracts (Rhodella, Dunaliella , Spirulina), Daucus Carota (Carrot) Juice, Daucus Carota (Carrot) Seed Oil, Cucurbita Pepo (Pumpkin) Juice, Silt (Maris Limus), Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Butter, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Cucumis Melo (Melon) Juice, Ipomoera Batatas (Sweet Potato) Extract, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Juice, Fragrance (Parfum), Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Olea Europaea (Olive) Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Oil, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Niacin, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Extract, Ginkgo Biloba Leaf Extract, Imidazolidinyl Urea, Punica Granatum (Pomegranate) Peel Extract.


 

What I saw about the product:
go buy it now!!! It will for sure help out your skin when the chilly weather comes rolling around. ;) On Ulta.com I saw that they have a 4.8 rating...not bad, not bad at all!!

Is there another Yes to product I'm missing out on? Let me know!

have a gorgeous day beauties!!! ((hopefully it's nicer than the rain I'm having here LOL))

 && ...Kelli

3 comments:

  1. Omg I have so many skin problems in the winter! Thank you for recommending this, I think I'll be needing it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seems great!
    I'll need this for winter!

    fashionista-marika.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. i've heard SUCH good things about this body butter! i really want to scoop some up, my skin is so dry in the winter

    ReplyDelete

tyfyt <3