11.18.2011

Brand new Sephora!!!

Good morning beauties!!! There is going to be a grand opening of a brand new Sephora here in Vegas in about 2 hours and I'm headed there soon. =) They are giving away some makeup bags and some giftcards! The new Sephora is going to be at the Caesars Palace Forum Shoppes. I have been waiting 6 years for the Shoppes to open a Sephora because for me, it would be a one stop shop. They already have a MAC pro and they opened an Inglot...all they needed was a Sephora and now that they have one...I'm going to be in heaven. =)

Have a gorgeous day!!!


peace&&love, Kelli

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for subscribing to my blog. Cant find words to thank u. I love ur posts. Do u do youtube videos? I would like to subscribe there too

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey doll! Cute blog!
    Feel free to check out mine and follow if you'd like :).

    http://littlemissfashionista-adrilucia.blogspot.com/

    LittleMissFashionista xoxo

    ReplyDelete

tyfyt <3