11.30.2011

Current Obsession and some updates on my life

Hello beauties!! Okay so I think I will start off with my current obsession ((for all of you tl;dr peeps, this one might not be for you LOL))...haven't done one of these in a while which is surprising since I'm always obsessed with something! LOL!  While shopping at Sephora I received a sample of this perfume. I didn't think much of it and just tossed it in my bag and kept it moving. When I got home, I remembered that I had a sample and I wanted to try it out. I actually received two. I got the Marc Jacobs Lola and the Chanel Chance eau Tendre. Well let me tell you that Lola was not for me! LOL and that is putting it nicely. ;) Oh but the heavens were shining down on me when they introduced me to Chanel Chance. I'm 26 so I've always thought that Chanel fragrance was always a little more "mature" for me. I've never liked any of them and pretty much stayed away. I wasn't even going to give this sample a "chance" ((I had to guys LOL)) because of the fact that it was a Chanel fragrance. I'm obsessed with the scent. It's fresh, fruity and has a hint of jasmine in it. I really really love it.

 Here is a pic of the bottle ((found this on Bloomies.com since I still have the sample))

and here is the description they give for it:
A new facet of CHANCE is born — the third generation of the CHANCE Fragrance family. The new incarnation of the decidedly young scent, CHANCE EAU TENDRE Eau de Toilette Spray reveals itself to be both delicate and radiant, with an intoxicatingly light, fruity trail. An unexpected mingling of grapefruit and quince meets the crispness of fresh green notes, while a trace of Jasmine Absolute lingers in the air. Gently warmed by a sheer veil of White Musk, at once, innocent and seductive.
 
They have a gift set at Bloomies ((Bloomingdales)) for $100 and I think I might ask someone to gift this for me for Christmas LOL!
 
 
okay so now a little update on life.....
So if you read my birthday blog you would have known that I went to go see the amazing Janet Jackson in concert. She was FLAWLESS!!! She can still sing and still dance and her concert was probably the best I've been to. The people I were sitting next to were so much fun and some flew in from all over just to see her in Vegas. I have a couple of pics from that night from our phones because...of course I forgot my camera at home and we had gotten a suite on the strip that night so I didn't want to drive all the way home to go get it LOL. LAZY!! But anyways.... Here is me and my hubby before we went out to dinner:
























I did a really simple smokey eye with my naked and too faced palettes and a nude lip with striptease gloss by Nars. And here is my outfit for the night....




























I have on jeggings from Nordies ((not sure the brand but they are from BP)), the over sized sweater is from Forever 21 ((it makes me look HUGE!! lmfao)), my shoes are Calvin Klein booties and my bag is a Louis in Damier Azur. I have on a silver cuff and hoop earrings, both from XXI. =) and in the background is our suite and the Las Vegas city lights and you can see my Nike forces lmao!

Here are the only pics I took at the concert....

Sorry this post was soooooo long but I just thought that I would share =) I hope everyone is having a great week and having a gorgeous day!! Remember loves....Naked 2 announcement tomorrow!!!!

peace&&love, Kelli

2 comments:

  1. how fun! and you look great! Loved this post! Glad you had fun for your birthday....Oh I am so excited for the Naked 2!!

    ReplyDelete

tyfyt <3