11.10.2011

FOTD

Hi beauties!! Okay so I still don't have my camera but I wanted to snap a photo of my FOTD or I guess EOTD haha! It's getting pretty chilly here in the Vegas Valley so I went with something a little warmer. :) Hope you like it.






Here is what I have on my face today:)

Nars Sheer Glow foundation
Nars Orgasm blush
MAC Refined Golden Bronzing Powder
Three shades of e/s from the Allure for Sephora palette ((they don't put names on these things?!)
   -a dark brown
   -a coppery color
   -a medium brown
Bobbi Brown Gel Liner in black
Maybelline Falsies mascara in black
Loreal colour riche in Nude Illusion (not photo'd)

so, I kept it pretty natural but really warm on my eyes...even a day time smokey eye if you will LOL ;) Are you guys going deeper with color as the season changes? Let me know if there are any colors or palettes out there that I should try out. :)

btw...coming soon: my wet and wild eye shadow purchase and review!!! ;)

peace&&love, Kelli

 

1 comment:

tyfyt <3