11.01.2011

Mini nail polish haul and a new gloss =)

Hello again today =) I wanted to share the new polishes that I got a couple days ago.

















The two colors I got are Rainbow in the S-Kylie ((the glittery one)) and My Empire...My Rules. Both are from the Kardashian Kolor line and I haven't tried them yet but I can't wait to. I also got this gloss that I have been wanting to try but just never could find when I was in the drugstores.

















It's the Loreal  Colour Riche LeGloss in Nude Illusion. I LOVE this color. It matches my natural lip color ((tho I couldn't tell that from the tube when I bought it)) and it gives a nice shine. Not sticky and smells so yummy =)

I also wanted to share the code for the Urban Decay Friends and Family sale that goes on starting today and ending on the 5th...the code is ffholiday11 for those who don't have it. Happy Hauling beauties!!!

peace & love....Kelli

2 comments:

  1. I've been looking for a great nude lip gloss...definitely gonna try this one out!!

    xx, Ally

    pinsandroses.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

tyfyt <3