11.23.2011

My Birthday!!!

Hello beauties!!! I had a ton of fun at the Sephora opening and can you beleive that out of the 100 people they were giving gift cards away to...I was 105!!! OMG, I was SO close LOL!!! I got a bunch of samples and the free gift that they were giving away with purchase and since I don't have my camera here at work ((which is where I'm blogging)) I can't share my haul with you guys. I actually have two hauls that I need to post but will get there soon haha. Lately my makeup has been pretty boring. Just my usual colors from the Naked palette and my usual face routine with my Nars Sheer Glow. I did a little cat-eye liner today to spice things up haha, but for the most part...boring!

But anyways....TODAY IS MY BIRTHDAY!!! Yup, today I am the big 2-6 LOL! Today I'm not doing anything special...working til noon, lunch with the hubby, free birthday brow wax at the brow bar at Ulta and then a Hair appointment to color my hair. Right now I have the ombre look and I think I want something more traditional. Maybe just a chocolate brown haha, I know, I know....boring. =) But this weekend is when the fun really starts...My amazing husband got me tickets to go see Janet Jackson!!! We are like in the 6th row or something and I cannot wait. Me and my best friends growing up used to practice her dance moves in our rooms after school and jam out to her music. She is one of my idols and it really just doesn't get any better than her...okay, maybe if Mariah were there too...then I would really be a mess!! ;)

I am really glad that I get to spend a birthday here with you guys too and I will be announcing my giveaway in a week or two...still grabbing things here and there to make this one good, on top of all my crazy Christmas shopping =) I hope everyone has a gorgeous day and a Happy Thanksgiving!!!


peace&&love, Kelli

10 comments:

  1. Happy, Happy Birthday, Kelli!!! Thank you so much for stopping by my blog! I hope YOUR day is filled with fun and little surprises too! Lovely blog!

    Liesl :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday beautiful! Hope your day goes as planned, You have a new follower as well<3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday! Sounds like great plans for your birthday! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy birthday!!!hope u had a good one...<3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww I would be so mad if I knew I was so close to getting the gift card! Have an amazing birthday! :)

    The Style Moodboard

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happppy Birthday Beautiful and Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours :))) hope you enjoy yourself!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. happy birthday! hope you had a geat one! :)
    www.mioupincesslovespink.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for all the birthday love! You guys are amazing!

    ReplyDelete

tyfyt <3