11.28.2011

Naked!!! UPDATE- Confirmed =)

hello beauties!!!

I just heard && read that a Naked Palette 2 will be coming out soon! PLEASE let this be real news LOL! Has anyone heard about it? Seen it? Confirmed it? Let me know if you have! =)

peace&&love, Kelli

UPDATE:

Hi ladies...I found this on the web and thought that I should post and update. The Naked Palette 2 has been confirmed and you can see pics of it here pinchofpretty

Can't wait to find out when it is coming out =) I will definitely be buying this!

5 comments:

  1. Ill have to find out what Naked Palette 1 is first. haha. ;-)

    kisses,

    Summer-Raye

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoa! I didn't know that...I can't wait to see it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. its a shame we dont get urban decay in kuwait! :( even though we do have sephora! i usually get my primer potion from sephore paris.. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for telling that .Love your blog .
    Follow each other.

    ReplyDelete

tyfyt <3