11.11.2011

Sephora Haul

Hello beauties!!! Happy Veteran's Day to all the Vets out there including my Dad! Also, Happy 11-11-11!!! I know a lot of stores are doing sales right now for this date like E.L.F and Arden B so it's a good day to go shopping!

 Last night I decided to celebrate my birthday a couple weeks early ((it's on 11/23)) and spend some money at Sephora. Here is what I purchased....

I got:
-Stila Lip Glaze set
-Too Faced Smokey Eye Palette
-Dior Diorshow BlackOut Mascara
-Nars Torrid blush
-Nars Dolce Vita blush
-Sephora 5 eye shadow palette ((can't remember the name but it has pretty purples))

I also recieved my birthday present from Sephora and it is the Happy Birthday Beautiful body wash by Philosophy and it smells like Vanilla Birthday Cake...can't wait to use it!! I also got a couple samples of Too Faced Primer Potion and the face primer...I think it was called Primed and Poreless. I also redeemed some points and got the Makeup Forever sample of the Lab Shine in S2 in the Star Collection...the color is so pretty!!

I'm wearing the Diorshow Blackout today and I have to say that this formula is better than the original. The original formula used to give me volume but not much length...this one give length AND volume and is so easy to build on for more drama. I'll do a more in depth reveiw soon ;)

Tonight I am going to go to Ulta and to redeem my reward certificate and maybe do some more shopping at the Fashion Show Mall ((in Vegas)) so hopefully a weekend haul post is coming on Sunday along with my review on the Wet and Wild palette. I'm liking it so far... =)

Even tho it's cloudy here in LV....have a gorgeous day dolls!!!

peace&&love, Kelli

4 comments:

  1. lovely haul! happy colour playing
    i started a beauty blog, please take a look and follow if you like xx
    http://allthatsparklesbyb.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

tyfyt <3