11.08.2011

YAY!!!

Hello my fabulous beauties!!! I'm so thrilled to let you guys know that I have hit 50 FOLLOWERS!!! I cannot express to you how awesome this feels. When I first started blogging I was excited to have 5 followers that loved makeup and beauty products as much as I do...now I have 50 and I really love my little family here. Thank you guys for being here with me and letting me follow you all on our "beauty journey." =) I have said that when I did hit 50 followers I would be doing a giveaway to give my thanks...and it came at a great time because my birthday and Thanksgiving are right around the corner!! Stay tuned dolls!!!

Have a gorgeous day!!!

peace&&love, Kelli

3 comments:

  1. Yay! Congrats! Love your blog =) Here's to many more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for 50 followers!!! :)

    Id love for you to check out my blog and follow along. Let me know if you do Ill be sure to follow back!

    Cant wait,
    Summer-Raye

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have a great blog and I love reading it!!! COngrats!!!

    ReplyDelete

tyfyt <3