12.06.2011

NOTW

Hello beauties! I recieved my Naked2 palette in the mail last night and I can't wait to post it soon. I'll do swatches and hopefully a FOTD. =) Now onto my NOTW...

I wanted to do something different, or at least different from what I usually do with my nails. I'm not 100% sure but I think the blue is OPI roadhouse blues and the glitter on the tips are from the Kardashian line of polishes and its rainbow in the s-kylie. I haven't done my nails in like a week or two and that is soo not me. I've been in a rut lately with my nails and this kind of picked me up =)
















Today it is super super cold!! When I walked to the car this morning I was not expecting the kind of cold that hit me LOL! If you can't read what that says next to the temp it says ICY! So today I had on mittens ((For the first time this season)), a scarf and a nice big warm coat. I always tell myself that I like the winter better than the summer because of the clothes...but I want summer back NOW! Even if it is 100 degree summers here in Vegas haha!





















Well I hope everyone is having a great week and tonight when I get home from work I will be working on my Naked2 post for you guys. =) Have a gorgeous day!!

and remember:
peace&love, Kelli

3 comments:

  1. You are also beautiful .Love your nails.

    Check my post .I gave you sunshine award.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooo I am looooving these nails!!1 they are perfect!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much!!

    Izdiher: I appreciate that!!! I'll have to go check it out =)

    ReplyDelete

tyfyt <3