12.07.2011

Revlon Lip Butter and FOTD

Good morning beauties! Yesterday I had to stop by Target to pick up something and while passing the cosmetic section I thought....I wonder if they FINALLY have any Revlon Lip Butters? ((they are always sold out at my local Target)) So after a few minutes of searching I found one left. It wasn't a color that I was even going to try or one that I had wanted to purchase but I did anyways and I have to say that I love the color. Absolutely fell in love with this lip butter.

more after the cut =)


The color that I got is called Pink Truffle. At first I thought that I might not be able to pull off this color but I think it's a good match =) The lipstick itself is really smooth and thinner ((if that makes sense)) than I thought it would be. When I think of lip butters I usually think something that is going to be pretty thick. but this holds up pretty good. No complaints just yet ;)
 

Not a flattering pic at all LOL!!


And here is my FOTD:
I used my Naked2 palette and I have to say that I might like this palette more than the last?! The colors I used are Tease, Snakebite and blackout (( not that you can really tell from the pic)). I'm still working on that post so look out for it. I didn't have the time I thought I was going to last night so I will try to get to it tonight...you guys know how life goes ;)

I also wanted to let you know that I will be announcing my giveaway soon ((maybe today??)) and will announce the winner on Christmas Eve!! I'm really excited to be doing this and I feel so blessed that I am able to do this for you guys. Please keep in mind that it isn't anything too fancy or crazy but I wanted to do at least something for you fabulous ladies. =)  

as always, have a gorgeous day!!!

peace&&love, Kelli


2 comments:

  1. You look beautiful and the lip butter suits you well! I still am on the search for 2 more colors I want but it is the same with me...they are always sold out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! I love Revlon Lip Butters, that color is gorgeous! I'm on the hunt for Gumdrop. I also must get me a Naked2 Palette,I love how the colors appear more cool toned!

    ReplyDelete

tyfyt <3