1.06.2012

Current Obsession 1/6

Hi Beauties!!! So I know that in my resolutions post I said that I was going to slow down on my makeup purchases....how can I do that when there are always new things coming out that I NEED! LOL That being said here is my current obsession....


Too Faced, why do you do this to me? LOL! I am so in love with this new palette called Natural at Night.
I have the smokey eye palette from Too Faced and I really like that one so hopefully I will like this too! Have you guys tried or swatched this one yet? Let me know! =)

Peace&&love, Kelli 

4 comments:

  1. This is one of the ones I want so bad! It is so pretty. I totally agree with you on buying makeup. It is so hard with all the fun new stuff that comes out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE this palette it is perfect for me when I travel.
    Thank you for sharing =)
    ~Jazmin

    ReplyDelete
  3. i'm a hoarder when it comes to makeup, i get everything, even if i don't need it, even if i don't have the money to afford it... ughhhh i need help lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm lusting after this same palette!!!!

    ReplyDelete

tyfyt <3