1.09.2012

Haul- Lush!!!

Hi beauties!! I am such a Lush fanatic and I live for the bath bombs. I went this past weekend and I wanted to share with you guys what I bought from Lush. =)
So here are my beautiful bombs.....

The first one is the Honey Bee.

This one is Dragons Egg.

Pink Bath.

and finally Big Blue.

If you have never used Lush and want a review...let me know!

I love these because they make my skin soooo smooth and I love what they do to the water. My daughter loves the pink bath bomb because it makes the water pink and there is heart confetti all over the tub. =)

I also have a collective haul post coming up (Target, MAC, Ulta, Sephora). So much for my holding back on beauty purchases resolution LOL!

I hope you all have a gorgeous day! =)

Peace&&Love, Kelli 




9 comments:

  1. I want to try these! I am wanting to try anything lush after I keep seeing lush hauls! haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love seeing lush hauls because it gives me ideas of what to get...
    can you keep a secret ?
    (im a lush virgen lol )

    - marla

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great Haul I too LOVE Lush!!!
    Have you tryed any of the face scrubs?
    ~Jazmin

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love Lush. The dragon's egg is so pretty in the tub.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jazmin, I haven't tried the face scrubs but I made a promise to myself to get the seaweed one the next time I make a trip!

    Miranda- you HAVE to try a bath bomb!

    Marla- I would for sure start with the pink bomb or the sex bomb. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey hai ,
    your blog is really good
    i just love the way you designed your blog , btw are you looking for some extra traffic From Canadian Coupon/ Deal sharing Community . www.canadadealsnow.com

    Click here to get your own banner , once you registered for free they will automatcially grab your links and send you the huge traffic for free of cost.
    click here to Register For your free traffic

    Thanks and happy blogging

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've never tried anything from lush, ut have bought it for people as presents. Hopefully I'mm have a nice size tub in my next house for soaking :)

    ReplyDelete

tyfyt <3