1.05.2012

Naked 2 =)

Hi Beauties....so sorry for the wait on this post! Finally, here it is...my gorgeous Naked 2 palette!

I know that there have been A TON of posts about this so I'll keep mine short and sweet =) I love this palette as much as I do the first one. These colors are so versatile and just like the last, you can create SO many looks. Here is a pic of the swatches ((without primer & missing YDK? not sure how that happened, just noticed it))...


I took this in the middle of the night so please excuse the lighting and the fact that these are with no primer. But even with no primer you can see how pigmented these colors can be. I'm not going to lie...while I love this, I use the first one more. I'm not sure why but I do. I wish that there had been a couple more matte shades in this one but over all I'm thrilled to have this in my collection. ((collection post?))

Do you guys have this yet? I can't wait to read what you think of it!

Have a gorgeous day!

peace&&love, Kelli

4 comments:

  1. So pretty! I already have the 1st palette so i might not get this one until I hit pan on the other.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been going back and forth with this. I love my naked palette and wanted to wait but everytime I see this I want it! haha

    Yes on the collection post!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty palette :3
    I wouldnt buy it because its too expensive and I dont usually wear neutals xD

    ReplyDelete

tyfyt <3