2.01.2012

OOTD

OOTD

Hi Beauites! I wanted to share with you guys what I'm wearing and a FOTD. It's so gloomy here so I guess that is why I am wearing such gloomy colors LOL! The jacket and the earrings aren't exact but it was the closest that I could find. I got my jacket from Forever 21 (looks similar to this one above) and my earrings from there also (you will be able to see them in my FOTD).

My makeup today is pretty neutral but just a tiny bit smoked out. Not sure if you could tell in the pics or not. The lighting was a little off :/





Here is everything I used
Nars Sheer Glow foundation in Punjab
Benefit Erase Paste in Medium
NYC Smooth Skin Bronzing Powder in Sunny
MAC powder blush in Coppertone
Maybelline Falsies Black Drama mascara
MAC eyeliner in Kajal
Too Faced Natural at Night Palette (Nightcap, Cocoa Star and Spotlight)

Just a simple face for a simple day ;) I hope you all have a gorgeous day!!

11 comments:

  1. I really like this outfit! The jacket and earrings are lovely!

    Em
    x

    http://emberdrake.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great outfit. Where are the flats from? Those are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Miranda- I got mine from Macy's. The brand is called Rocketdog. They are so comfy and super affordable. I think I got mine for $20 on sale. =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the make up...love the natural look best...
    great blog, I am your newest follower!
    Greets from Ireland,
    xxx Marina

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice Blog , Plz Visit Me:- http://hindi4tech.blogspot.com ??? Follow If U Lke My BLog????

    ReplyDelete
  6. nice blog!!!I am forwarding the Versatile Blogger Award to you. Check it out on my blog http://deesbeautyblog.blogspot.com/2012/02/versatile-blogger-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice blog darling, I'm a new follower!
    Visit mine and follow me back if you like it =)
    XOXO
    Ylenia

    ReplyDelete
  8. you look so cute!
    I love your make up :)

    ReplyDelete

tyfyt <3