4.14.2012

quickie update

Hi beauties,
Okay, soooo...for the past few of weeks my bro has been in the hospital with a blockage in his small intestine. Me and my brother are pretty close so I've been at the hospital almost every day. He had surgery to remove the blockage and is now recovering. In the middle of all of this I've started a new job ((which I LOVE  so much!!)), celebrated my 7 year wedding anniversary and completely lost track of my blog :( LOL! I have a couple pics of what I've been up to....

First lets start with my NOTW:


I wanted something blue and this is my favorite blue. It's Turquoise & Caicos from Essie with Optical Illusion from China Glaze. :) I LOVE Optical Illusion...it is one of my favorite polishes right now. I'm obsessed. 

And finally what I wore for my date night with the hubby on our anniversary. 


I don't have a full length pic but I got the dress at Forever21 love21 and I got so many complements. It is a bright orange but you can't really tell in the pic. I love this dress and I can't wait to be able to wear it again. I tried to go online to find the same dress and post it but I couldnt find it anywhere. :(

I also had a little mini haul yesterday. Here is what I got:

MAC blush, Nars lipstick and Diorshow Mascara (a staple in my makeup collection)

Peachykeen blush (MAC)

Honolulu Honey (Nars)

Well I guess thats it for now. I hope you guys are having a great weekend!!!

Kelli 






No comments:

Post a Comment

tyfyt <3