9.03.2013

Back to school!!!

Hello beauties!

Today is the first day of school for pretty much everyone who didn't start last week. Both of my kids started last week but I was fortunate enough to be able to take most of the week off from work ((my bosses are great people)). Today was actually my real first day of getting them and myself ready for the day. Here is my fotd...

 
I went super easy and natural with my naked palette. 
Here is what I used: 
Face: MAC studio fix fluid in NC35 
          MAC MSF in medium 
         Benefit Erase Paste in medium 
Cheeks: MAC skin finish in Lust 
Eyes: Urban Decay Naked: sin, buck and and smog
          Bobbie Brown Gel liner in Black ink 
          Loreal voluminous mascara in blackest black
Brows: just a little bit of MAC cork shadow to fill in :) 
Lips: Nars Giza 

So there you have it... My 10 minute makeup! I would have taken better pics but I was in a pinch for time. You mommas know how it is!! 

I hope everyone has a great day and thanks for reading! 

Peace & love, 
Kelli 

No comments:

Post a Comment

tyfyt <3