9.06.2013

Happy Friday!!!

It's Friday Beauties!!!

Can you tell I'm happy about this? Haha! I don't have crazy plans for the weekend but tonight I'm going to my second Wine and Canvas. For those of you who don't know what that is... It's a painting class served with wine. :) Here is my first one: 

It was called "Starry Night Over Vegas."
Tonight I think I'm painting a peacock haha! It should be fun!!
Me and my good friend Katie















And now on to my fotd....I was in a "purple" mood so I decided to add a little bit of MAC Plum Dressing to my everyday look.

Sorry they aren't the best quality pics...I took them on my way to work ((I swear I wasn't driving while snapping the picture tho!))
 
Here are the colors of my war paint: 

Face: Nars Sheer Glow Fountain in Punjab 

Cheeks: Nars Blush in Dolce Vita ((one of my faves btw))

Eyes: MAC- Cork
         MAC- Plum Dressing
         UD Naked 1- Virgin ((under my brows))
         Bobbi Brown Gel Liner - Black Ink
         Loreal Voluminous Mascara

Brows: MAC Cork and Handwritten

Lips: Revlon Colorburst lip gloss - Peony

I'm hoping to hop into Sephora and Ulta this weekend for goodies so hopefully I will have a haul post for you guys.

I hope everyone has a great weekend and as always...

love and peace, 
Kelli 


 







1 comment:

  1. Great post. I absolutely love purple shadows. :) I really need to try Wine and Canvas. Hopefully they have something like that around where I live.

    Ash | ciaobella0816.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

tyfyt <3