9.09.2013

My weekend...


Hi beauties!

I hope everyone had a great weekend and aren't too tired this Monday morning! Lol! 

My wine and canvas class on Friday night went really well! It was a lot harder than the last one though. Here is the finished product: 

I always have a blast during these classes and I highly recommend them to everyone... Even if you don't know how to draw/paint. I don't either!!! 

This weekend I also stopped by Sephora really quick. I wanted to shop longer but I was pressed for time. I can spend the whole day at Sephora if I could. 😊 But anyways I got two new lip colors.

 The first I got is a Nars Satin lip pencil in Rikugien. I haven't swatched it yet but this is the color on Nars' website: 
The other one I got was an OCC lip tar in the color Nylon. They had it by the register and that's where they always get me!! I always pick something up by the register. It comes with a cute little brush and I can't wait to wear it. 

I also cleaned my vanity this weekend. 
This is what it looked like before. 
And this is after. Lol! Such an improvement! I really should start putting things back in their place once I'm done with it haha! 

I'm probably going to be heading to Ulta after work today and picking up a new palette ((lorac pro??)) and redeeming my reward certificate. Be on the lookout for eyeshadow swatches ;) 

Have a great week everyone!! 

Love and peace, 
Kelli 



1 comment:

  1. The lip colors look great! I always get sucked into purchasing things at the register.

    Your vanity is so cute!

    Lily | beautywithlily.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

tyfyt <3