10.10.2014

GRWM - Autumn "no makeup" Makeup Look

Hi Beauties!!!

Just posted a new video on YouTube this afternoon. Would love it if you could check it out. :) 


Here is my Autumn everyday “no makeup” Makeup look. I know it might be either too much or too little for some but this is what I do on the daily whether I’m going to the mall or I’m picking up my kids from school. :) 

ps: I know the quality is kinda sh!tty but I’m working on it! 

All Products Used:
Face:
Maybelline Baby Skin 
MAC Pro Longwear Foundation - NC35
MAC Pro Longwear Concealer - NC35
MAC Mineralize Skinfinish - Light Plus
Loreal Magic Lumi Highlighter - Light 
Wet N’ Wild Bronzer - Ticket to Brazil
Nars Blush - Torrid
Eyes:
Naked Palette: Naked, Buck, Half Baked & Darkhorse
Maybelline Nude Palette - Vanilla-ish shade :)
Bobbi Brown Gel Liner - Black Ink
MAC Technakohl Liner - Photogravure
Loreal Voluminous Mascara - Black
Brows:
Milani Brow Wax
ELF Brow Kit - Medium 
 
Please subscribe for more videos! :) 

Peace & Love,
Kelli 


No comments:

Post a Comment

tyfyt <3