10.05.2014

MOTD - Night Out


Hi beauties!!! 

Last night my hubby and some of our fam went out to see Aziz Ansari. If you haven't seen him live before, it's a must see! 

I wanted to post my outfit but I totally spaced on getting a pic. 👎😔 

I got my makeup tho!!! 



 

Products used:
Face:
Mac Pro Longwear Foundation - nc35
Mac Pro Longwear Concealer - nc35
Mac Mineralize Skinfinish Natural - Light Plus
Mac Blush - Melba 
NYC Bronzing Powder - Sunny 
Mac Mineralize Skinfinish - Redhead ((I think this was a limited collection)) 
Benefit Bronzing Powder - Hoola 
Loreal Magic Lumi - Light 
Eyes:
Mac - Saddle 
Mac - Handwritten
Urban Decay Smokey Palette - Blackout 
Urban Decay Smokey Palette - Kinky 
Bobbie Brown Gel Liner - Black Ink 
Maybelline Master Kajal ((waterline)) - Onyx Rush 
Loreal Voluminous Mascara 
Loreal Telescopic Shocking extensions Mascara 
Brows
Maybelline Brow Drama - Deep Brown
Lips
Maybelline Matte Lipstick - Nude Embrace 


Hope everyone has a beautiful Sunday. GO CHARGERS!!! ⚡️⚡️

✌️&❤️, 
Kelli 

No comments:

Post a Comment

tyfyt <3